Good news, though from yesterday - I finally have my wedding ring back and on my hand! After having to get it cut off (I never take it off and realized too late that I had swelled up a bit...) and going months without it, it's fixed, sized (bigger now, sad face...) and back on my hand. Fwew! I like letting the world know that I'm married!
Today I've posted a few pictures my friend Christina took one day when we were at her house. The top one, of course, is not from her! I just wanted to do a little comparison! :)
Enjoy!
They sure do grow, don't they?
Probably one of the few pictures you'll ever see of me on here...
Even though EVERYONE says he looks just like Luke, I like to think he has my nose and chubby cheeks. Anyone else agree?My, but he's a sweet cuddler. I love this boy!
P.S. After our long day yesterday, Peter slept from 9:00 last night until 10:00 this morning, waking up only twice to eat. He ate at 10:00 when he woke up this morning, and was back down for a nap at 11:00. Wish he'd sleep that much at night every night! I'd get to sleep in all the time!


No comments:
Post a Comment