Peter is, we think anyway, a rather advanced little boy. Here are some of the things he amazes us with:
- He has been able to hold up his head on his own pretty much since birth. There's a picture below, but even that doesn't show how far up he can pull it...
- He has become increasingly alert. If you talk to him, he'll turn his head to look at you. While holding his head up, by the way. :)
- He started actually really, really smiling at 4 weeks. See below.
- He blows out his pants everytime he poops. Sigh...my laundry is getting a little out of control! (okay, this isn't amazing, but it happens...gross!)
- He has finally, around 3-4 weeks started wearing 0-3 month clothes and now at 5 weeks is outgrowing some of those as well!! Yesterday he wore a 3-6 mos. outfit and it didn't look that bad...oh, no! My baby is getting all grown up!!!
The pictures below are in order from most recent to oldest. I think I figured out as I was uploading these pictures how to put them in the right order. We'll try that with the next post.
The other day I put his "I love daddy" shirt on him, hoping it would make it through the day so Luke could see it. Not only did he spit up on it right away, he also blew out his diaper in it by 1:00. As I changed his diaper and clothes, he shot a stream up and over his head, too. I laughed.
Here's his adorable smile!
Big boy bathtub!
One of the first baths...taken in the bathroom sink! His real first bath was taken in Grandma P's kitchen sink the day after Christmas. I forgot to take a picture.
Here his holding up his head. He really can hold it much higher...I couldn't coax it out of him that day.
Taking a snooze, looking oh, so sweet.We are so blessed to have such talented family members!
Great-grandma Ruth Unterburger (Luke's grandma) holding Peter on Christmas day. She was standing at the door waiting for us (well, actually waiting for Peter) as we got there!
Great-grandma Ruth Unterburger (Luke's grandma) holding Peter on Christmas day. She was standing at the door waiting for us (well, actually waiting for Peter) as we got there!Uh-oh...better watch out, Uncle Brad! She's got baby fever really bad now!
Cousin Josh finally gets to see and hold the new baby! Peter was 8 days old.
Elle and Sophia get to see him and hold him, too. They have been waiting for this day for what has seemed like forever to them.
Cousin Josh finally gets to see and hold the new baby! Peter was 8 days old.
Elle and Sophia get to see him and hold him, too. They have been waiting for this day for what has seemed like forever to them.








No comments:
Post a Comment