Saturday, August 6, 2011

Anniversary Date Night

Four years ago (July 27), my handsome, and oh, so wonderful knight in shining armor and I tied the knot! Where has the time gone? Time flies when you're having fun, I guess! Or moving a million times. Which can also be fun...

ANYWAY, for our anniversary, we had a lovely little picnic dinner at a most gorgeous flower park about a half hour away. Thank you to my parents for watching the boys so we could get away for a few hours!








Any guesses as to where we were?

3 comments:

Sarah Heineman said...

I'm guessing my future back yard? A girl can dream, right? Looks like so much fun :)

Michelle said...

In our dreams, right? :) It's actually Munsinger Gardens in St. Cloud. Soooo beautiful. If you've never been there, you should totally go sometime if you like flowers. I had some wedding pictures there. Fun, fun, fun!

Stephanie M. Page said...

St. Cloud??? =) Happy Anniversary!