Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Kids Say the Cutest Things, Especially Mine!

David:

  1. Ba! (with a wave, means good-bye!)
  2. Heya! (here we are!)
  3. He-I! (here I am!)
  4. Foo (shoe)
  5. Mo (more - sometimes said with the corresponding sign)
  6. Mama (I was excited about this one for awhile until I realized that Luke is also Mama) :)
  7. And he can make the correct sound for the following animals:
    1. dog (panting)
    2. cow
    3. sheep
    4. pig
    5. horse

Peter:
  1. Peter was holding a football up to his ear, talking. When he put it down he said:
    P - I just called the doctor.
    Me - Oh? What for?
    P - To see if he could come over to help us hammer the burning bush.
    Me - Really? What did he say?
    P - He'll be right over.
  2. At dinner tonight~
    Peter: My leg hurts.
    Me: Oh?
    Peter: Yeah, (and then with a SUPER pathetic/sympathetic face) we should probably put in (watch) Pooh.
    Me: Nice try, buddy.
    Peter: *laughs*
  3. Peter is so "sig-ed" (excited) to go to Grandpa's birthday party today that he just couldn't take a nap. :)
  4. From behind me I heard Peter say to a rather crabby David, "Now listen. You need to have a happy heart. Okay?" :)
  5. Peter put together a couple potato heads, this one, he said, is my (Celia) mom. Through the eyes of a child...








No comments: