Well, since Peter hit the one-year-old mark, I've been pretty lax about updating my blog. Bad mommy! So many things keep happening that I think to myself, "I need to write that in my blog," but do you think I remember half of them? Of course not. And so, if it's true that parents typically record EVERYTHING for the first child and get progressively worse with each new child...ours are doomed! :)
I think I'll just stick with pictures and see where that takes me this time...

Peter and his friends Kristina and Marianna playing in Lucy's kennel. :)

Here we are in front of our tree at Christmastime! Can you tell it was a quick take a picture before we have to take down the tree shot? :)

This is one of Peter's many goofy smiles. :) We just love it! I caught him climbing into the cupboard one day, but didn't get the camera quite quickly enough...still cute, though!

Bath time is definitely a favorite!

One day he fell into a pot that he was playing with...

I scrambled to grab the camera, laughing really hard the whole time...

And he ended up thinking it was pretty funny, too!

Oh, man...this yogurt and granola is soooooo good!

My awesome, super good looking husband doing the dishes for me. :)

Peter and his friend Evie!

What can I say? His hands were cold! ;)

I love self-portraits. Luke does not so much. Peter just smiles whenever the camera comes out.

Peter was practicing driving and talking on the phone at the same time one day.

Apparently he got too frustrated and ripped the box. Doing two things at once is such a challenge sometimes! :)

More nerdy self-portraits. I definitely do not look 20 anymore!

And here was my chunky little monkey a year ago!
No comments:
Post a Comment