Tuesday, December 15, 2009

11 Months - late!

Quick rundown of the 11 month note-worthy things since I never got around to it then...oops, again! :)

  • He started to mimic sounds/words, although he didn't have a clue what he was saying. Some of them were: uh-uh (as in no-no), juice, and he made a growl sound (when Luke did)
  • Discovered at Wal Mart that if he shrieked (ah!), it would echo throughout the whole store. And so he did it over and over again, much to his delight and my dismay.
  • On 11/15, he enjoyed watching "Toy Story" for the first time ever. Well, the first 40 minutes of it anyway. Then he got bored.
  • He had something similar to the infamous swine flu. Was it or wasn't it? Since I didn't take him, we will probably never really know, but he was pretty sick for a week. Got it a half hour after Luke left to go deer hunting. Of course. Sigh...
  • He was really into closing doors for a while. If he saw one that was open, he would crawl over and push it shut until he heard the click.
  • He loves the slide at our apartment building.
  • One day as I was doing laundry at my parents' house, he was babbling away to me in the other room. Suddenly I realized that I couldn't hear him anymore, so I went in search of him. High and low...couldn't find him, but every once in a while I could hear him! Odd!!! So I finally went upstairs to my brother's Ben's room, and there he was. Ben thought I had brought him up and I thought Ben must have brought him up. Unbeknownst (sp?) to us, he crawled up all on his own! Oops! I didn't know he could do that!!!
  • Tooth #6 was, at 11 months, almost in.
  • He loves bananas. LOVES them. Will eat like a regular adult. Wow.

No comments: