Thursday, October 1, 2009

Corrections and Additions

I was just reading my last post and thought I'd correct a couple things and update on others. We new parents get so excited about things sometimes, don't we?

Peter's mystery fever never did show anything at Children's Hospital - at least they never called us with anything. I assume that means all is well! He happily has those four teeth now and seems to be starting to work on a couple others. Oh, boy, here we go again.

We gave him some hamburger to eat one night - hamburger chunks off of our pizza - and he loved it. But since then, although he seemed to have no adverse effects from it - I learned that red meat is one of those potential allergens and so we're being a little more careful with it. We're trying to stick mainly with chicken for now. The other day, I made white chicken chili and tossed some into the blender for him. He practically inhaled it and wanted more. So I blended up more knowing that he'd have leftovers for lunch the next day. Unfortunately there wasn't as much as he wanted for lunch the next day. Boy was he mad when it was gone! Madder than a wet hen, even! :)

We are contemplating a couple road trips this winter. It would be so fun if we were able to go on both; Peter would be able to see (as if he'd remember!) many different states. Well, we'll just have to see...I won't delve into details unless we actually decide to go. That way I won't be bummed as much if we don't get to go.

Here's a couple new pictures:

This is a super sweet picture of me...doing what I do every day at work. Ha! Funny what a hard hat, safety glasses, reflective vest and a wide-angle lens DOESN'T do for me, isn't it?

Peter and Grandpa Prigge. Thanks for taking this, reh!

On Tuesday morning after Bible study at Christina's house, she took a couple pictures of Peter while I ran an errand. What a goof!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Come to ILlinois :)!!!